EduServe Gives Back Through Word and Deed.
We strongly believe in supporting the communities we serve and incorporate a service-learning attitude into all we do. We encourage and provide time for our staff to contribute to their community. Our staff gives of their time and energy in many ways:
- Local school board members
- Developing internet access for third-world elementary schools
- American Council on Education (ACE) State Coordinator
- High-school mentors
- Meals on Wheels volunteers
- Asperger’s Association of New England volunteer
- Supporting the developmentally disabled
As a corporation, EduServe provides scholarships for need-based students and those that show extraordinary leadership promise. We also work with our clients to identify projects that will have a long-term impact on the lives of students while supporting the community at large. In the past seven years, our contributions have funded numerous scholarships, faculty and staff development activities, equipment to enhance teaching and learning, endowments for buildings, and faculty chairs.